Boater Boater is offline

Default This is kind of funny, well, not really.

wrote:
On Nov 15, 10:06 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 15, 8:12 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
wrote:
Just listening to a pundit on the news. Susan Estridge (sp?) was
saying that many of the programs such as health care and education
that Obama was promising to fix, just two short weeks ago may have to
be binned...
Oh that's not surprising. he did the same thin when he was elected to
Senate in Illiniois.
I saw that coming well before the election.
For more than a month before the general election, Obama stated in many
of his stump speeches that our economic situation in this country was so
dire, some of what he had proposed would have to be scaled back or delayed.
The current president has buried this country under a mountain of debt.
Did you miss that?
Re-read, Harry
" Oh that's not surprising. he did the same thin when he was elected
to Senate in Illiniois.
I saw that coming well before the election."
I witnessed his 'no-show' performance when he was senator of my state.
I saw his "non-performance" when he was senator of my state.
I fairly well knew he had promised way more than he could even think
of accomplishing, because i've heard it all before... in my state.
Did you miss that?
evidently.

I'm sure President Obama will deliver on many of his promises, make
progress on many others, and some will fall by the wayside for various
reasons. If you think it should be otherwise, you're not being realistic.

A number of the promises I hope Obama will fulfill will not be difficult
or budget-busting: close Gitmo, shut down the war against Iraq, outlaw
torture, re-establish complete diplomatic and commerical relations with
Cuba, re-establish habeas corpus, stop the spying on Americans,
nominating associate justices to the Supreme Court who consider Roe v.
Wade settled law, lift restrictions against stem cell research,
recognize the validity of science, et cetera.- Hide quoted text -

Blah, blah.... blah... just another DNC fax....

Sorry, unlike you, I don't get my information from reich-wing radio.
Faux NEws or the DNC. It's my shopping list.