Don White Don White is offline

Default End of the line?

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Boater" wrote in message

Well, you are way, way over my head on this one. I did build a working
cloud chamber in the 7th grade and can tell you precisely how to build
one now. But a plasma energy generator? My first thought would be a
device vampires could use to regenerate energy in tired blood. :)

Ahem .... ummmm..... not to toot my horn, but I actually have a couple of
patents on the device, used for another application.

It works. Problem is ... I don't.

Eisboch

addendum...

I had forgotten about this thing for years. Although I had sorta day
dreamed about other applications, like home heating, I was too busy trying
to make a living to pursue it. Plus, the time wasn't right. Energy was
cheap and even if I had the financial where-with-all at the time to
develop it, it probably wouldn't catch anybody's attention.

But ... things have changed. I'll have to go dig out the old notebooks
and re-visit it.

Eisboch

If you can come up with a way to heat homes more efficiently, come on up
here. I'm sure the different Federal and Provincial development agencies
would have money to invest if you do the work in Canada.