Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default End of the line?

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:24:42 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Beats me. It works though and I have test measurements to back it up.

A "plasma" is not completely understood by the scientific community,
although it happens all around us.
The visible flash of a lightning bolt or the light emitted from a
fluorescent bulb are plasmas.

Many consider it a completely unique state of matter and when applied in
certain hardware configurations can do some strange things.

Anyway, I have to think about this some more.

Be careful here. The laws of physics and mathematics preclude the
possibility of generating more than 3413 BTU/hr per kilowatt. The
only exception is if heat is moved from one place to another in the
process, for example, a heat pump.