Boater Boater is offline

Default This is kind of funny, well, not really.

wrote:
Just listening to a pundit on the news. Susan Estridge (sp?) was
saying that many of the programs such as health care and education
that Obama was promising to fix, just two short weeks ago may have to
be binned... Seems that although two weeks ago and for the last two
years Obama knew that there were problems, but apparently didn't have
a clue as to how bad they actually were. Now all of a sudden the
"mess" left by the Past Administration (cough, democrat congress
preceeded by 6 years of do nothing, filibuster congress) is so bad
that many of the campaign promises he made are no good anymore.. Yes
Harry, Obama will not be giving me the health care you promised, any
time soon.. It just amazes me that it took him this long to figure out
that he was not going to be able to keep his word... half the country
already knew that, geeze.. Even I knew that...

But he does want to pay back the folks who got him elected with
another 25 billion.. Same old, same old....

You know, or maybe you don't know, I talk to President Elect Obama
several times a day and just yesterday I advised him to forget the idea
of providing expanded health care benefits to the terminally stupid.
Sorry...