Boater Boater is offline

Default End of the line?

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Well, you are way, way over my head on this one. I did build a working
cloud chamber in the 7th grade and can tell you precisely how to build one
now. But a plasma energy generator? My first thought would be a device
vampires could use to regenerate energy in tired blood. :)

Ahem .... ummmm..... not to toot my horn, but I actually have a couple of
patents on the device, used for another application.

It works. Problem is ... I don't.

Eisboch

Well, get to work. We don't need any more software pussies or guys who
develop weirdo financial instruments. We need product that requires
people to build it.

About two months ago, I met with the CEO of a client and he was being
buried alive in resumes from $600,000 to multi-million dollar guys who
had lost their financial sector jobs and wanted to come work for him, at
salaries resembling those they had lost. This is a guy who runs a very
profitable $10 billion closed trust that is, in fact, having its most
profitable year.

"We don't pay anyone here, including me, that kind of money," he said.

Right on.