Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default End of the line?

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Boater" wrote in message

Well, you are way, way over my head on this one. I did build a working
cloud chamber in the 7th grade and can tell you precisely how to build
one now. But a plasma energy generator? My first thought would be a
device vampires could use to regenerate energy in tired blood. :)

Ahem .... ummmm..... not to toot my horn, but I actually have a couple of
patents on the device, used for another application.

It works. Problem is ... I don't.

Eisboch

addendum...

I had forgotten about this thing for years. Although I had sorta day
dreamed about other applications, like home heating, I was too busy trying
to make a living to pursue it. Plus, the time wasn't right. Energy was
cheap and even if I had the financial where-with-all at the time to develop
it, it probably wouldn't catch anybody's attention.

But ... things have changed. I'll have to go dig out the old notebooks and
re-visit it.

Eisboch