Paul Schilter

Default Potentially DANGEROUS advice.

Sam,,
You don't have to install a GFCI in every outlet. Just in the first
outlet of the circuit, the rest that are downstream will be protected. Just
have them in every circuit. You can also install a GFCI circuit breaker
which also protects that circuit. But in all, good advice.
Paul

"Sam" wrote in message
news snipped
Finally, install a GFCI for every AC outlet on the vessel. I got a
dramatic demonstration 2 years ago, when I stepped in a puddle from
showering (barefotot naturally) as I turned on an electrical device in
the head. The GFCI blew instantly. Now what do you suppose would have
happened to me if it hadn't popped?

GFCI's are cheap insurance. Beats waking up dead any day! They don't
stand up to salt water very well though. So if you cruise in salty air,
expect to replace once in a while. But GFCI's are cheap insurance as I

said.