Boater Boater is offline

Default Gas prices .. some good news

DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message
I am going to keep my F150 thank you. Nice ride and pulls a boat
and has 4x4 for the winter. Try that with a pint sized electric
car up a long hill.

Harry had a F-150 not too long ago and often reported in this NG
what a great truck it was.

That's before he sharpened his political correctness.

Now a US made truck is crap because he owns a Japanese model.

Eisboch
I haven't owned an F150 for nearly 10 years. It was a good truck.
The Toyota truck that replaced it was better. I doubt I ever stated
the US-made truck was "crap." I have heard those sorts of
allegations, however, from SW Tom and I believe from you.

Speaking of F-150s...saw an ad in the local paper saying 2008 base
trucks could be had for a few pennies under $14K CDN.
Man...I brought it up but the wife squashed that right away. She's
rather pay twice as much for a Forester or RAV4.

"She's rather"? You really should proofread your posts before you
attack others for their typos.

Do you wear *any* pants in your family, Donnie?

What a stench you make, Krueger. Can't you stay in that casket?

Another lame post as expected. Was the question directed to you or do
you speak for all three stooges?

Phew...what a stench. Back in your casket, Krueger.