DK DK is offline

Default Gas prices .. some good news

Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Canuck57" wrote in message
I am going to keep my F150 thank you. Nice ride and pulls a boat and
has 4x4 for the winter. Try that with a pint sized electric car up a
long hill.

Harry had a F-150 not too long ago and often reported in this NG what a
great truck it was.

That's before he sharpened his political correctness.

Now a US made truck is crap because he owns a Japanese model.

Eisboch
I haven't owned an F150 for nearly 10 years. It was a good truck. The
Toyota truck that replaced it was better. I doubt I ever stated the
US-made truck was "crap." I have heard those sorts of allegations,
however, from SW Tom and I believe from you.

Speaking of F-150s...saw an ad in the local paper saying 2008 base trucks
could be had for a few pennies under $14K CDN.
Man...I brought it up but the wife squashed that right away. She's
rather pay twice as much for a Forester or RAV4.

"She's rather"? You really should proofread your posts before you attack
others for their typos.

Do you wear *any* pants in your family, Donnie?

Why are you interested in my pants?
Control yourself.

The truth hurts. Now you can only look back on your pathetic life and
wish you had more education so you could be self sufficient.