Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default Sarah and the Pope

"Boater" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 16:07:38 -0500, Boater

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:25:31 -0500, Boater
wrote:

"Palin Can't Swim."
More likely: Schitt Floats.
Why is the left so hard on this woman? It's over guys, you won.
It's part of the plan to keep Ms. Palin in the news, so her intellectual
laziness is revealed repeatedly. That will infuriate the evangelical
right-wing base, they'll work hard to nominate her in 2012, and the
Republicans will lose again. At that point, maybe, the moderate
Republicans will take over the party and rebuild it into something
worthwhile.

Didn't you get the memo?

I agree with the people who said she wasn't ready.

It wouldn't take very long for her to learn as much as your typical
politician.
I don't think she is stupid, only uneducated in the ways of big city
politics

Typical politicians shouldn't be a major party's candidate for president
or vice president. The cut should be higher.

As I said, I want Palin around to kick around. I want her to be the
nominee in 2012.

My guess is you could run Palin in 2012 and she will win.

One term of Obama, and enough will decent from the democratic fiction told
to them.