Jim Jim is offline

Default Political: Let em fail

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:03:32 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

The Dems want to give 25 Billion to their friends at GM while GM
builds the worst sorta crap I have ever seen. Their unions and
management deserve to fail for giving us such garbage. They have
designed the worst sort of vehicles that nobody wants when gas
prices
are high and their quality is still on the bottom. The unions
priced
themselves out of work and the management allowed short term
thinking
that produced the gas hogs they cannot give away. No bailouts for
Bull****.

Unions and labor costs are not the problem, and never have been. Non
union made toyotas and Hondas sell in greater numbers, despite being
considerable MORE expensive.
Right! Hondas and Toyotas are the problem. Quality is the problem.
Them scab non union workers is the problem. Ain't no union
problems. Boy, that's a relief.

BTW A billion dollars or so is going up in smoke around 8PM
tonight. Hope yall is watchin.

Life after the Navy, where you did not excel, must have been a hell
of a letdown for you, FloridaJim. I've never seen anyone here work
harder at being an idiot. Yes, yes, I know about Loogy and Just
Wait, but they don't have to work at it.

You're not that far from the Northeast Florida State Hospital at
Macclenny, right? I believe it is the one that serves your county.
You'd probably get better treatment there than at an old sailor's
home. Once you are Baker-acted, I'm sure you could get in there.

Has Harry turned a bit more sour than usual? It is amazing that his
candidate or party has won and he isn't jumping for joy in the streets.

It's interesting that neither you nor Florida Jim have boats. What
are you doing here?

Apparently we are bothering you something terrible. Ask your shrink
how to deal with it. You did make the appointment to see the lady at
the bricklayers union, didn't you?

You seem to be obsessed with my wife. She's in the middle of setting up
a substantial research project right now. Maybe you could be a subject.

Good for her. What about your appointment with the shrink. Has that been
facilitated yet?