Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Political: Let em fail

"Frogwatch" wrote in message

"Here's a stat from my friend, blogger Mark Perry: Total compensation
per hour for the big-three carmakers is $73.20. That's a 52 percent
differential from Toyota's (Detroit South) $48 compensation (wages +
health and retirement benefits). In fact, the oversized UAW-driven pay
package for Detroit is 132 percent higher than that of the entire
manufacturing sector of the U.S., which comes in at $31.59."

So, the Dems want to bail out this bloated dinosaur?

Please don't confuse our left leaning, union supporters with facts.
You'll just get called nasty names. They have a good thing going.

Eisboch