Boater Boater is offline

Default Political: Let em fail

Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:03:32 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

The Dems want to give 25 Billion to their friends at GM while GM
builds the worst sorta crap I have ever seen. Their unions and
management deserve to fail for giving us such garbage. They have
designed the worst sort of vehicles that nobody wants when gas prices
are high and their quality is still on the bottom. The unions priced
themselves out of work and the management allowed short term thinking
that produced the gas hogs they cannot give away. No bailouts for
Bull****.

Unions and labor costs are not the problem, and never have been. Non
union made toyotas and Hondas sell in greater numbers, despite being
considerable MORE expensive.

Right! Hondas and Toyotas are the problem. Quality is the problem. Them
scab non union workers is the problem. Ain't no union problems. Boy,
that's a relief.

BTW A billion dollars or so is going up in smoke around 8PM tonight.
Hope yall is watchin.

Life after the Navy, where you did not excel, must have been a hell of a
letdown for you, FloridaJim. I've never seen anyone here work harder at
being an idiot. Yes, yes, I know about Loogy and Just Wait, but they
don't have to work at it.

You're not that far from the Northeast Florida State Hospital at
Macclenny, right? I believe it is the one that serves your county. You'd
probably get better treatment there than at an old sailor's home. Once
you are Baker-acted, I'm sure you could get in there.