MMC MMC is offline

Default WTH?

"Dave Brown" wrote in message
news:1cKdnUhuYafCXYDUnZ2dnUVZ_orinZ2d@wtccommunica tions.ca...
mmc wrote:

The tilt on my 1997 Force 50 has developed an intermitant problem- always
works to lower and sometimes works to raise the outboard.
If it doesn't work, I leave it sit for a while then check it again
followed by unplugging and plugging the 3 sets of connectors from the
harness to the motor. Last time, I checked the voltage at the connectors
closest to the motor and was getting about 9 volts in both switch
positions.
My unplugging/plugging game didn't work that time so I swapped the wires
(2 on this model) and the motor tilted up and for a moment tilted down
but didn't the second time I tried.

Do you get a relay "click" the times it doesn't work?

--
Regards,
Dave Brown

Don't think I'd ever heard a click but will check again. I'll get the Mrs to
mess with the switch while I listen at the motor. I can't hear a click from
the helm, but I can't hear very well anyways so that doesn't mean it's not
happening.