MMC MMC is offline

Default WTH?

NO new posts for an entire morning?

That's gotta be a first. :)

Here's one for you:
The tilt on my 1997 Force 50 has developed an intermitant problem- always
works to lower and sometimes works to raise the outboard.
If it doesn't work, I leave it sit for a while then check it again followed
by unplugging and plugging the 3 sets of connectors from the harness to the
motor. Last time, I checked the voltage at the connectors closest to the
motor and was getting about 9 volts in both switch positions.
My unplugging/plugging game didn't work that time so I swapped the wires (2
on this model) and the motor tilted up and for a moment tilted down but
didn't the second time I tried.
Any ideas?
MMC