JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008 02:08:50 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:05:02 -0500, "marika"
wrote:

I did have to go back after 100 miles or so and retorque it down. The
\ tightening order is real important on those long head

I remain unconvinced. What is the mechanism for doing ill, if all the
bolts eventually end up at the correct torque? I tighten lugnuts with
a torque wrench, and I keep them greased so that they will come off
easily. I half tighten them and reset the wrench to full value. It
doesn't take a much longer.

Casady

Richard, I have a question for you.

This "marika" person to whom you responded is cross posting from one of the
following newsgroups:

"alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.met alworking,alt.impeach.bush,
alt.usenet.kooks,alt.aratzio,alt.usenet.legends.l ester"

I deleted rec.boats from the list because he's not a regular rec.boats
contributor and I don't think his "home" NG is rec.boats.

Yet, you responded to his crosspost with only rec.boats in the address line
of your reply.

Why? If he's not subscribed to rec.boats, he won't see your reply.

In general, I think this crossposting has become a nuisance for all the
involved newsgroups. I am appealing to all, perhaps in vain, to end it.
Thanks for your consideration.

Eisboch

Why not appeal to he who started it. That should provide a good 'debate'.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"