Jim Jim is offline

Default O's 50 Billion Plan

Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"BAR" wrote in message
Even now at my advanced age and seniority in the company, my boss has to
tell me to slow down take some time off, stop working so hard. Pass some
work off to the younger guys, let them work through the problems and come
to you if they need help. I can't help myself. I am a producer.

Heh. Maybe, but you haven't understood the message.
You're being phased out.

Your boss is right. Too many people, some young, but mostly the older
group tend to "protect" their value by keeping knowledge to themselves.
What they don't realize is that they can be much more valuable by teaching
and sharing that knowledge to a group of people, thereby multipying their
value's worth and benefit many, many times.

Eisboch

Like we always used to say at work......what would happen if so & so was hit
by a bus?
You should have someone below you ready to step up if needed.

You always used to say that? What a hoot it must have been to work with you.