[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default First Available Photo...

On Nov 14, 6:49*am, wrote:
On Nov 14, 12:32*am, "Calif Bill" wrote:

wrote in message

On Nov 13, 6:38 pm, "Calif Bill" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message

...Justwaitaloogy...

The real deal:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0/6ff0e766.jpg

Your family portrait?

No. That is obviously the union shop steward at the Jack Daniels
distillery in Lynchburg Tennessee.

Nope. *Actually Lynchburg is a nice area. Dry county, so you can not buy JD
in the area.

No, but actually they make Jack Daniels there.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...s-Jack_Dan...- Hide quoted text -

It's a beautiful area. We used to sit down by the Tennessee river and
get buzzed out as kids. Old farmer let us take our Enduro bike over
the logs and down the trails, if the cops got us they would have to
come in by bike or boat... Some of the nicest country I ever camped
in...