Boater Boater is offline

Default Interesting discussions

Eisboch wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
I bet she disappears off the national scene.
The Republicans will have to find quality people next time around.
Wonder if that Jeb Bush from Florida might step up?

Almost forgot about him. He was a good governor and a likable fellow.

I remember from the few years we wintered in Florida that Jeb was very
popular and well regarded.
In fact, I really don't remember anybody, personally or in the media that
had any bad things to say about him. He was certainly on top of things when
it came to the 3 hurricanes we experienced during our time down there.

He would probably have to change his last name though, to be seriously
considered.

Eisboch

Jeb seems to have disappeared...