Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Interesting discussions

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news

You may regret that statement. You may have to put up with her come 2013.
Obama could very likely be a 1 term candidate. The economic morass may
even be worse by then after the government, which is already on the hook
for about $5 trillion puts more into the mix. And like TARP, which
required oversight and Congress has still not appointed anybody to the
position. I doubt the R's will run her at the top of the ticket, but it
may be anybody the R's run will win. Just like Obama won this time on
mostly the economic meltdown, he could lose if the meltdown is still in
major play.

I was ready to denounce our Democrat led Congress for not appointing the
oversight inspector as required by the TARP legislation, but in doing a
little research I discovered that the person is supposed to be first
nominated by Bush. He hasn't done that yet, and a third of the 700B has
already been spent.

Just being fair.

Eisboch