Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default O's 50 Billion Plan

"BAR" wrote in message

Even now at my advanced age and seniority in the company, my boss has to
tell me to slow down take some time off, stop working so hard. Pass some
work off to the younger guys, let them work through the problems and come
to you if they need help. I can't help myself. I am a producer.

Heh. Maybe, but you haven't understood the message.
You're being phased out.

Your boss is right. Too many people, some young, but mostly the older group
tend to "protect" their value by keeping knowledge to themselves. What they
don't realize is that they can be much more valuable by teaching and sharing
that knowledge to a group of people, thereby multipying their value's worth
and benefit many, many times.

Eisboch