Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Interesting discussions

"Boater" wrote in message

Hate? That's a Republican characteristic. I think she's terrific, and just
the woman I want to see capture the 2012 GOP nomination.

You see Harry, a statement like that tells all.

We have no idea who will be running in 2012. We have no proof of how well
or badly Obama will govern. We have no idea how well or badly a Democrat
controlled Congress is going to perform. We have no idea which party or
person will be best for the situation and conditions in 2012.

With all these unknows, and 4 years away, you are already lined up to vote
Democratic.
Takes a lot of wind out of your sails with regard to your advocacy of a
particular candidate.

Eisboch