Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default What is 200 + 77? Answer: President Obama

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:05:02 -0500, "marika"
wrote:

I did have to go back after 100 miles or so and retorque it down. The
\ tightening order is real important on those long head

I remain unconvinced. What is the mechanism for doing ill, if all the
bolts eventually end up at the correct torque? I tighten lugnuts with
a torque wrench, and I keep them greased so that they will come off
easily. I half tighten them and reset the wrench to full value. It
doesn't take a much longer.

Casady