Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default What Americans Believe...

"Boater" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 18:57:44 -0500, Boater
wrote:

According to Gallup:

• Americans are pro-choice (67 percent) • Americans support the Geneva
Conventions with regards to torture (57 percent) • Americans don't
want the government snooping in their bank and internet records (67
percent) • Americans want the USA Patriot Act changed or eliminated
entirely (81 percent) • Americans support protecting the environment
at the expense of economic growth (55 percent) • Americans believe
that global warming is happening (86 percent) • Americans believe that
it's the government's responsibility to provide health care (69
percent) • Americans support the decriminalization of marijuana (55
percent) and support the legalization of medical marijuana (78
percent) • Americans are opposed to attacking Iran (68 percent,
according to a CNN Poll) • Americans support labor unions (60
percent) • Americans want government funding of embryonic stem cell
research (56 percent) • Americans believe that free trade hurts
American workers (65 percent) • Americans believe rich people and
corporations aren't paying enough taxes (66 and 71 percent
respectively) • And overall party affiliation? 54 percent of Americans
are Democrats (with leaners) and 39 percent are Republicans (with
leaners).

http://www.gallup.com/poll/topics.aspx
Obama got elected. That in itself is proof there are a lot of
uneducated,
gullible Americans out there.
Ain't that the truth.

Actually it proves that we did not have much of a choice from the
controlling 2 parties. I go more Libertarian every year.

In your case, loonitarian. Are you completely retired now, or are you
still hiring illegals at shape-ups to run your bootlet contracting
business?

I never hired illegals for my business. Only hired illegals when I
contracted with the State EDD for some laborers to move stuff at the inlaws
house. The legals did not show up. Your union still supporting all those
illegals in the building trades? As long as they pay union dues, they are
OK?