RG RG is offline

Default Hey Wayne...

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

Bands have been dead except for occasional sporadic atmospheric
activity. Nothing is even following the gray line from what I've been
hearing.

As I rag chew on 75 CW when the mood strikes, I haven't been paying
much attention to the upper bands. 30 has been good occasionally even
at odd hours, but the rest - 20/15/10 have been deader than a zombie
when I've been tuning around.

I blame Global Cooling.

And Canada. :)

I read or saw a report recently that the sun was in a very unusual
condition, with virtually *no* sunspot activity on it's surface at all.

Is it about to burn out? Time to change the bulb?

Could be. Better send a union crew for the changeout. They can build a new
one onsite that is as close to perfect as anyone has ever seen.