JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default Our Courageous President-elect...

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:54:35 -0500, Boater wrote:

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:

I'm not responsible for the bad manners of Herring.

Of course you aren't. But you are responsible for your own bad manners.

Some years ago, I invited Herring and his wife aboard my 25' Parker for
a look-see, and then I invited Herring to go out fishing. He snottily
refused both invites. His bad manners, not mine. But don't worry...you
wouldn't be invited under any circumstances.

Harry, all I said was that I couldn't bear the thought of being within 25'
of you for such a long time. I said nothing 'snottily'.

Maybe 36' would have worked, but you never invited me out on the lobsta'
boat.

Why not?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"