Jim Jim is offline

Default Why won't Harry shout out about the unions?

Boater wrote:
Canuck57 wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message
There are some pretty serious allegations on this web site.

http://www.unionfacts.com/

Cat got your tongue Harry?
Where I worked...no one was forced to sign a card, although under the
terms of employment they paid union dues and enjoyed any advantages
the full members enjoyed. ( except they couldn't run for office in
the local)

I learned early that being in the union wasn't for me. The union
tried to fire me once. All I did was shut down machinery that going
amuck at no risk to anyone and no skin off my ass. Turns out I saved
the company a bundle in repairs by noticing it in time. The union's
grudge was that it "wasn't your job!".

Bull****.

Prove it.