Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default Why won't Harry shout out about the unions?

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
There are some pretty serious allegations on this web site.

http://www.unionfacts.com/

Cat got your tongue Harry?

Where I worked...no one was forced to sign a card, although under the
terms of employment they paid union dues and enjoyed any advantages the
full members enjoyed. ( except they couldn't run for office in the local)

I learned early that being in the union wasn't for me. The union tried to
fire me once. All I did was shut down machinery that going amuck at no risk
to anyone and no skin off my ass. Turns out I saved the company a bundle in
repairs by noticing it in time. The union's grudge was that it "wasn't your
job!". Idiots, the health of the company is health in being able to pay me
so why would I not? Seemed to me unions were suicidal and self destructive
there after. Anyway, management said no, and kept me on.

I refuse to work union, forget about signing silly cards.