Don White Don White is offline

Default Our Courageous President-elect...

"Boater" wrote in message
DK wrote:
Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
Puppies do seek approval from their master.

Is considered proper manners to thank someone if they offer something
of value to you...dumbass.
Read up and get back to us...

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Books...en/manners.htm

OK, so give him that hand job you have been dreaming about and STFU!

BTW - I have no interest in your religious crap, dummy.

Get back in that casket...you stink.

Your repetition is old and unbecoming a "writer". I *could* respond to
*all* of your posts with the usual list of WAFA lies but they are obvious
and quite pathetic.

BTW- Nice job defending your devoted puppy.

Don't you bathe? The smell you give off would knock the buzzards off an
outhouse.

I'm thinking he bathes in his own effluent.