Boater Boater is offline

Default Why won't Harry shout out about the unions?

wrote:
On Nov 12, 6:49 pm, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
Are you trying to convince us that your union construction crew bent and
fabricated the SS tubes, and formed the "perfect" panels of curved glass
on site? I don't believe it.
Or did they simply install them, supplied by a manufacturer?
Eisboch
BTW Harry, I am in no way inferring that union welders/fabricators are
inferior to non-union.
I am simply stating that they are not necessessary superior to non-union,
which is the case you keep trying to present.
I have quite a bit of experience with requirements for high quality welding.
The stainless steel or aluminum vacuum systems we built had some of the most
vigorous welding requirements in the trade.

This particular "bit" of welding was the same sort I've seen in the
gas/chemical plumbing runs for chemical labs, and I don't mean the
plumbing runs for sinks or toilets. When I finish the articles I'm
writing, I'll send you a copy.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, but if you actually wrote it, who do you think is going to trust
it? You have zero credibility here in this group. Don't you get it?

Yeah, as if I really care what you and the other FLEEGs "think."