Boater Boater is offline

Default Why won't Harry shout out about the unions?

wrote:
On Nov 12, 4:26 pm, Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
There are some pretty serious allegations on this web site.
http://www.unionfacts.com/
Cat got your tongue Harry?
Where I worked...no one was forced to sign a card, although under the terms
of employment they paid union dues and enjoyed any advantages the full
members enjoyed. ( except they couldn't run for office in the local)

I doubt FloridaJim or his buddy JustWait could qualify as an apprentice
in any of the skilled unions.

I was on a condo construction site last week where a union crew turned
out an incredible three story winding stainless steel and glass
staircase. The tube bending and welds and panels of curved glass were as
close to perfect as any I've seen in my working life. Obviously, what
the job needed was someone with Justwait's skill to tack on some
footpegs and someone with FloridaJim's skill to sweep the floor.

Pfffttt. your fat little ass crack could not hold a candle to me in
any construction of manufacturing area..

Yeah, right. That's why you couldn't figure out how to weld pegs onto a
motorcycle and didn't know what sort of welding was needed.