auerbach

Default epoxy thickener

In my view, Scotty, the issue isn't the six bucks for a bag of commercial
thickener.

I'm still trying to figure out how the guy is going to wash the black carbon
off the tiny beads used in toner. Let's see, open washing machine, pour in
five pounds of toner, one cup of detergent, set wash cycle to "delicate",
run the drain through a super-fine filter to catch the cleaned beads, and
buy five dozen long-stemmed roses to try to placate wife when she sees the
inside of the washing machine has turned black.

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
(William R. Watt) wrote in message

Brian Nystrom ) writes:

Is this supposed to be a joke? If not, remind me never to board a

vessel
that you've built.

talc and flour are used as thickenres in resins. the problem with

scented
talc is the smell released when sanding. urea formaldehyde adehsive
(plastic resin marine glue) is sold as a powder which includes either
wheat or rye flour as a thickener.

Every time I see these threads I just puke. Geeze guys, 6 bucks for a
bag of aerosil enough to do three to four small boats, this thread is
just rediculous...Scotty