JAXAshby

Default Plywood Composite Boats

don't confuse you with any facts, is that right mattie?

maybe, mattie, you find fat, tattooed ex-strippers living in a trailor park to
upscale for you? well, if that is you meat have at it.

lol...I'll just refer to my previous statement and end my participation
in this thread.

JAXAshby wrote:
That's just disturbing.

yeah, she describeds herself as a , fat tatooed ex-stripper who lives an

upper
middle class lifestyle in a trailer house in a VA or NC hillbilly area

where
her electricity has been turned off for non-payment of the bill.

her site is registered via another site owned by her current husband --

using a
phony address and phony phone number -- through a site registration mill in
Switzerland.

Is that the kind of woman you like? fat. tatooed? Living in a trailer

house
in the hills? with the electricity turned off?

you are a sick puppy, matt. does your mother know who your father was?

From: Matt Langenfeld
Date: 5/27/2004 7:40 PM Eastern Standard Time

http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jaxascii.html

That's just disturbing.

Jacques wrote:

(JAXAshby) wrote in message

dougies, so sleep it off

Jax,do I have to report you to Opalcat again?
;-)
FIY:
http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jax.html

Jacques from bateau.com