[email protected] TopBassDog@gmail.com is offline

Default Five ways to stop internet trolls..

On Nov 12, 5:33*am, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

This is absoutely fascinating for any number of reasons.

And from all places, cracked.com

http://www.cracked.com/article_16765...-from-killing-...

I'm in favor of the stupid filter. In one swell foop, we'd be rid of
loogy, justwait, wally, and a half dozen others who went for some
brewskis when brains were being handed out.

"swell foop?"

I'm in favor of the stupid filter. In one we'd be rid of one agitator
and his cross-posting thugs he imported here because he needed
reinforcements.

who went for some
brewskis when brains were being handed out.

Better than one that was drinking brewskies on break and falling off
the beer loading docks.