[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Fishing (was political)..

On Nov 11, 6:02*pm, Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:32:59 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:08:08 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

Meanwhile, I am spending a few days at my son's beachhouse on Cape Cod
Bay.
It's amazing the number of die-hard fishing nuts out on the cold, cold bay
in open CC's at 5 in the morning, looking for the last of the Striper and
Bluefish stragglers. *Fishing is an addictive disease for some, I guess.
Not for me.
My Niece (Buzz's Marina Ridge Md) says it is still very busy down
there in spite of ball chilling cold. I guess as long as the fishing
is good, they will come.
Once dawn broke and I could see, I watched them for a while using
binnoculars from inside the warm house (the temp outside was 36 degrees).
My observations:

1. *None of them were catching anything.
2. *All of them looked miserable.

Not miserable - just disappointed.

Now you want to see miserable, try the morons fishing for winter
flounder in late January/early Feburary.

My wife's second-best fishing outing was a sunny, cold day (low 40s) in
St. Augustine, Florida, when we pulled into a marina to find out what
might be under the piers and docks. She caught a half dozen doormat
flounder on live shrimp.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, sure.......liar.