Boater Boater is offline

Default Hey, JimH

wrote:
On Nov 12, 8:49 am, wrote:
On Nov 10, 8:34 am, wrote:

On Nov 9, 10:20 am, wrote:
On Nov 8, 8:45 pm, Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
wrote:
Hey, just wondering if you saw my reply to you about saying things
about people's families here in rec.boats?
You said you've never done that. I said that if I re-post posts that
you've made doing exactly that, will you go away and never post here
again under any handle? I'll go one better, if I can't provide proof
that you've said such, *I* will go away and never come back. Deal?
crickets
That's mostly what loogy gets...
Would you like to take the same bet, asshole?
and.......more crickets!- Hide quoted text -

Still.......crickets......- Hide quoted text -

These guys are not stand up guys.. why bother?

Justwait and Loogy...spitswappers.

The other day you claimed your daughter had become a target for
violence...have you reported this to the police, or are you afraid of
being pushed on the stairs...again?