Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default How's the Weather, Florida?

"BAR" wrote in message
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Unfortunately for Harry, Hillary couldn't make it to the event.

Maybe next year.

Eisboch
He was looking for Pelosi.

She is one scary woman. Best not to stare.

Meanwhile, I suffered through watching a TV interview with Harry Reid,
the smug, sneering wimp of a majority leader. He announced that
Congress (the legislative branch) is "equal" to the President in terms
of authority. Hmmmm. Seems to me all they do is approve funding for
Bush's programs and policies, then sit around and condemn him while
claiming they never supported his initiatives to begin with. What a
bunch of spineless, ball-less pompus asses!

Hopefully Obama will snap Pelosi and Reid into line. But, I doubt it.

Eisboch

Reid is correct in his interpretation of the Constitution. Bush, of
course, paid no attention to that document.

Why was the executive branch described before the legislative branch?

Congress has "oversight" authority, including the ability to impeach and
overturn Presidential vetos, if they have enough collective votes. Reid
made himself sound as if each member of Congress, including him
individually, was authoritatively equal to the POTUS. That isn't so.

Eisboch