Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default How's the Weather, Florida?

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most should
not be wearing bikinis, either.

Unfortunately for Harry, Hillary couldn't make it to the event.

Maybe next year.

Eisboch
He was looking for Pelosi.

She is one scary woman. Best not to stare.

Meanwhile, I suffered through watching a TV interview with Harry Reid,
the smug, sneering wimp of a majority leader. He announced that Congress
(the legislative branch) is "equal" to the President in terms of
authority. Hmmmm. Seems to me all they do is approve funding for
Bush's programs and policies, then sit around and condemn him while
claiming they never supported his initiatives to begin with. What a
bunch of spineless, ball-less pompus asses!

Hopefully Obama will snap Pelosi and Reid into line. But, I doubt it.

Eisboch

Reid is correct in his interpretation of the Constitution.

I didn't say he wasn't. It was his sneering, smug "announcement" of the
fact that got under my skin and the recognition that while acknowledging
oversight authority, he is, as usual, a total hypocrite in his actions.

Don't like the man, don't trust him, nor do I like or trust Pelosi. In
fact, there are only a few in the total make up of Congress (House and
Senate) that I know of who I have any respect for.

Believe it or not, Ted Kennedy is one of them, even though I don't agree
with much of his thinking.
He's not a hypocrite.

Eisboch