Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default on topic spam

On 2008-11-11 14:23:54 -0500, "Capt. JG" said:

Ok, this is a first... I got sailing spam from Cuba. According to
spamcop.net, it did originate in Cuba.

To the US Boating Community

On behalf of the Hemingway International Yacht Club of Cuba and on my
own allow me to express to you and the US Boating Community my
sincerest congratulation on the clean and democratic exercise of the
right to vote last week on the United States which showed that fate of
countries and the world is in the hands of its citizens.

We would really like the new US government to respect the
constitutional right of its citizens to freely travel around the world,
which would give us the opportunity to resume and continue strenthening
the existing fruitful friendship and cooperation with the US boating
community.

I avail this opportunity to reiterate my congratulations and my hope
that the people of the United States would find a way to "restore
prosperity".

Spam? or targeted marketing? I suggest the latter.

I love it. Fastest way to restore Cuba to the world community would be
to eliminate that "embargo" that has never accomplished any of its
stated goals.

--
Jere Lull