Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default Sam's Club 6 volt batteries - good or bad?

On 2008-11-11 11:31:19 -0500, Gogarty said:

I have also decided that premium batteries (Rolls, et al) are just not worth
the money. Mine (a pair of 4Ds and a Group 30) lasted exactly four years --
the warranty period. Considering their cost compared to, say, Exides of the
same size but one third or less the price, I can afford to run the commercial
units and replace them after four years.

Having gotten 5 years from the cheapies, I suggest you might review
your battery regimen.

I have yet to destroy a battery in =4 years. Am currently figuring out
how long a better (not premium) battery will last. At 3 years, it's
going real strong, but I also added solar a bit earlier so will have to
compare it to the Walmart cheapie it's along-side of.

--
Jere Lull