Bob Bob is offline

Default Thanks to SPOT

On Nov 11, 4:30*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
Thanks for Skippy having to use SPOT all the time like a binky *. . .

The whole world now knows the exact coordinates of an empty house in Georgia
off Persimmon road. But, I'm sure the hill billies in those parts are an
honest lot.

That Skippy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Wilbur Hubbard

Excellent point Wilbur,
Im not sure if the hill billies would take more or the the wirdo squid
billy 4 slips down knowing aint nobody on that boat.
There are reasons I use a fax name and a junk email addy online. But
Im not an approval junky.

Bob