BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default How's the Weather, Florida?

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"DK" wrote in message
news
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

There isn't a good looking woman in any of those photos...most
should not be wearing bikinis, either.

Unfortunately for Harry, Hillary couldn't make it to the event.

Maybe next year.

Eisboch
He was looking for Pelosi.

She is one scary woman. Best not to stare.

Meanwhile, I suffered through watching a TV interview with Harry
Reid, the smug, sneering wimp of a majority leader. He announced that
Congress (the legislative branch) is "equal" to the President in
terms of authority. Hmmmm. Seems to me all they do is approve
funding for Bush's programs and policies, then sit around and condemn
him while claiming they never supported his initiatives to begin
with. What a bunch of spineless, ball-less pompus asses!

Hopefully Obama will snap Pelosi and Reid into line. But, I doubt it.

Eisboch

Reid is correct in his interpretation of the Constitution. Bush, of
course, paid no attention to that document.

Why was the executive branch described before the legislative branch?