[email protected] ohara5.0@mindspring.com is offline

Default Is it just me?

Or does everybody else have problems with electronics. This year, I
have replaced 3 hand held VHF units and am about to replace a
permanently mounted one that is only 2 yrs old. In addition, now my
ASUS micro-computer is failing to charge at all, unfortunately, I got
it from Amazon and it simply isnt worth shipping back. I have finally
decided to only buy locally because i can then take stuff back
easily. The latest handheld VHF from West refused to charge so I took
it back and had to wait 3 days for a replacement. This is really
aggravating.
Even my expensive binocs are having problems with the eye cups falling
off and I cannot find the right tiny screws to fasten em on. What is
going on here?