Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Fishing (was political)..

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:20:45 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

The reality of it struck one day as one group was leaving. One of the guys
came over to thank us for the day and told me that I probably didn't even
realize that to him the fishing trip was the highlight of his summer.

It was pretty cool.

That's the best part of fishing - being out, having fun and generally
satisfying some weird psychological need to feed oneself.

When I was still active chartering, you'd get those "best trip EVAH"
one year and "BEST TRIP EVAH" the next year from the regular clients.

It's was kind of funny actually. :)