Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Yo - anybody want these things?

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:36:59 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news:5NednYTOOKsv7orUnZ2dnUVZ_rHinZ2d@earthlink. com...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
I just found some casette tapes - I got six Maxell XL90 minute and
five TDK D 60 minute.

Anybody want 'em? If not, I'm going to just chuck 'em.

Tell us when you get to the 8 tracks.

8 tracks? I have a whole passel of 'em.
Cleaned them out of the mother-in-laws apartment in the spring.
I meant to catalogue and list them on Kijiji or Craigs List

What a piece of crap design.

But much easier to mount in my '53 baby-**** yellow International pickup
than a reel to reel!

OH OH!! Must be an R series? Couldn't be an L - well, maybe.

PICTURES!! PICTURES!!

Guy here in town has a yellow '52 R-110 with the driver's side spare
tire mount.

Wish I still had my '50 L-110 - that was a great pickup. Should have
never sold it.

Maybe this is the one?
http://www.classyauto.com/v/Internat...Calendar/65873

I think it was an International Pickup, that somebody either abandoned, or
was too embarrassed to been seen driving, in the storage yard of a business
I bought. Cab was nice looking and then the company put a pickup bed that
was a square box that stuck out a couple inches from the cab width. Was
factory, but the designer had no taste in making the bed conform to the
truck look. Some body took it off our hands for free.