Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Fishing (was political)..

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:14:52 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Probably a macho ritual. I can't think of any reason for the couple
times I went ice fishing except to "check it out." It checked out
cold, and I didn't catch anything.
I think about ice fishing whenever I see the crowd at a Bears or
Packers game when the temp is -10F.
brrrrrrr

Central Iowa riders have BRR, Bike Ride to Rippey, from Perry Ia to
Rippey, fifteen miles or so. In the dead of Winter, some years it has
been below zero and windy. Other years, fifty and sunny.

Casady