Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default on topic spam

Ok, this is a first... I got sailing spam from Cuba. According to
spamcop.net, it did originate in Cuba.

To the US Boating Community

On behalf of the Hemingway International Yacht Club of Cuba and on my own
allow me to express to you and the US Boating Community my sincerest
congratulation on the clean and democratic exercise of the right to vote
last week on the United States which showed that fate of countries and the
world is in the hands of its citizens.

We would really like the new US government to respect the constitutional
right of its citizens to freely travel around the world, which would give us
the opportunity to resume and continue strenthening the existing fruitful
friendship and cooperation with the US boating community.

I avail this opportunity to reiterate my congratulations and my hope that
the people of the United States would find a way to "restore prosperity".

Congratulations,

Commodore Escrich

--
"j" ganz @@