HPEER HPEER is offline

Default Zac's problems continue

Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
"Gordon" wrote in message
m...
No wind for the windvane and the tiller pilot is TU. Hand steering under
power.
Gordon

Told ya'all so. Didn't I say at the very beginning he was relying too much
on electrical gadgets and did not have near enough solar panel or wind
turbine power to keep up? Did I also not mention that he knows nothing about
electrical circuits, motors etc? Also, he has little or no grip on the fact
that sailing around the world and motoring around the world are two
different things. Also this constant stopping to have somebody else fix
things with air freighted in parts and "Daddy and Mommy" holding his hand
constantly via sat phone makes a mockery out of the whole affair.

Did I not say his motor would crap out and it has several times forcing him
into port like a Skippy wannabe? His entire ill-conceived trip is just his
"live vicariously" parents putting the boy in harm's way. They ought to be
arrested for child endangerment.

"Youngest person to be baby-sat around the world." Is that something about
which to brag? I'd be ashamed to show my face if I were poor Zac. He's
become a laughing stock thanks to his manipulative parents. I feel sorry for
the lad. Ill used and a false spectacle!

Wilbur Hubbard

So Wilbur,
Whatta ya think of Tanya Abib? (Did I misspell that?)