[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Skippy's turned into a real lubber

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 12:24:12 -0600, Vic Smith wrote:

Still haven't heard from any here who have an Airhead. No holding tanks
- except for the portable one for dumping urine. No stinky hoses,
clogged/broken valves, thruhulls, etc Guess most folks just don't fancy
the Airhead, which from reports never stinks up the boat.
Tradition mostly, I suspect.

A composting toilet is an interesting concept for a boat. I knew a
couple that had one in their cabin (land). Worked pretty well. The only
downside I recall, was during the colder months, the cabin was used
infrequently, and the composting toilet needed heat to work properly.