Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Fishing (was political)..

"Boater" wrote in message

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

Same over in Narragansett Bay by the bridges. With the right wind,
these dummies get tossed around and sometimes into the bridge pilings.

As you said, no thanks.

Woosies! :)

I admit that I am not much of a fishing nut. When I do go, I'd much rather
troll slowly around the shore or rocks for stripers if in the small boat.
To me, blues are nothing but a pain and a waste of time. I know people
enjoy catching them on light gear because of the fight they put up, but
after a few times it gets old to me. I don't eat them, so there is no point
in catching them.

I just don't get a thrill of sitting amoung half a dozen or more other
boats, bottom fishing while bouncing and rocking for hours near a bunch of
bridge pilings. Much rather be underway and trolling or, if in a bigger
boat, go well offshore and either drift fish for cod or troll for tuna.

32 miles straight out from Scituate in 260 feet of water is a verrry
productive cod fishing day. Two or three trips will supply several families
fresh and frozen fish for the summer and following winter.

Eisboch

Eisboch

Eisboch